Quote Originally Posted by barry 23 View Post
Justin I to love to build things and I have everything from racing carts to sportfishing boats hot rod and race cars. I have a 2000 civic SI that has WELL over 20k in and i did the build all but the cage. I would tell you the exact price but wife is watching. Go find a competitive car Take it apart,Rebuild engine,Paint it,Put your touches on it ,Upgrade it,Put you number on it, Few will remember it. It will proberly be faster and I know it will be better and cheaper. As for running at th back of the field that all stops after you pass your first car. You will thank all that gave you this suggestion .Have fun and lots of good luck.
I'm starting to look in that direction. I figure I read all of these Forums and these books for advice and direction. The direction that everybody is telling me to go is probably the one I should take. Does anybody need a 97 Civic DX?

I know what you are saying about your wife is looking over your shoulder, I only show half of the receipts to my wife. I think she knows I do that, but I don't know to what extent.

Justin