Many thanks to all the great IT7 guys, other drivers and SCCA workers for making my opening debut a great experience. we learned alot along the way(like not arriving with a freshly repainted car, having to put on all numbers,stickers,etc and still having to go thru tech inspection!!).

Unfortunately, I drove all but 2 laps of qualifying and all the race with no clutch!!!! got into third and had to drive both events that way. Hope I didn't hold anyone up too much(I watched my mirrors constantly) and tried to let people thru. I had a spin past turn 2 to the outside and it took several minutes to restart the engine).

I don't know about anyone else but my spin wasn't caused by lack of traction. I had no heater core or defroster vents and no vision. Coming down the front straight with the spray from cars in front, turn one was just a mystery in front of me!

We'll be back shortly with a new master and slave clutch cyl and a better prepared car...but again, THANKS TO A GREAT GROUP OF FELLOW RACERS AND WORKERS!!

ps....STARTED AT EQUIPMENT INSPECTION WITH YOU, DICK P.