Quote Originally Posted by Hahn63 View Post
Excellent plugs for the events, all! Now heres the deal, I need 30 cars this year, I really need more , but if we can hit 30 I can keep the event alive for next year. If we can pull together and do this then I might in a year or two get the 24 back but I need all of your help. Thanks to all of you who have raced with us in the past and we welcome those who will be joining us for the first time. For infomation please visit www.nelsonledges.com

Thanks again to all of you. Lets past the word along and get some cars to this race!!

Roland
Roland,

I actually was under the impression you had to have 30 cars to run and that was the reason for the "intend to run" $100 deposit. I don't think I told anyone this but thanks for clarifying. We were debating back and forth on wether or not to spend the extra cash building a stock engine for Tims Golf... well you answered that for me!

We have officially decided that
RSTPermance Will be racing in our First ever race greater than 3 hrs!! We plan on running Tim Dugans ITB Golf with Drivers Tim Dugan, Raymond Blethen, and Stephen Blethen! Randy, Tom and whoever else we can convince to make the trip will be changing tires and helping out in pit lane! I honestly can't wait for this event! Probably going to be the #1 fun event of the year with tons of track time! This may also be the first race that we race longer on track than the tow... on second thought nope we are still towing farther than 12 hrs! Oh-well We still can't wait! We are bringing a stack of tires a few spares and we shall see how long we can make it!

Stephen :026:

PS: are you allowed spare cars