http://www.diamondracingwheels.com/

might help you find and acceptable wheel both on price and size and build location.

Yeah I get what your upset about, and i'd be upset if I dropped 1500 dollars on 6.8lbs 13x6 inch wheels for my itc/itb car and the rule became 7 inches.(currently itc but can be switched) Now I could also do some junkyard shopping and get bmw 320i wheels for 100 bux a set or less. I'm not positive but I think they are 12 lbs or less. I'm not sure whether I think a move to 7" wheels really changes anything. As jake pointed out 13x7 wheels are expensive, and 14x7 aren't much better, although a few more options exist. I have a 1990 honda not exactly a rare car yet I could easily drop 1500 dollars on wheels(with the current rule). Basically I kinda think your stuck... maybe we should up the size to 7" inches. I have a dog in the fight and don't really know what to think. As a side note personally all the fwd cars would likely only need to upgrade the fronts to 7"inches wide. but i'm sure many would disagree. I actually have 14x5.5 inch wheels I occasionally run and the sky doesn't fall.

I'll buy and be running 15x7 rpf1's if the rule changed cause i've already done the testing, even if the cars were far different... but honestly from a cost standpoint I can run 14x6 wheels for 120 dollars that weigh the same. Which ones cheaper? 6 inches still makes a lot of sense. yet I could spend 1500 dollars for 4 wheels on the same car pretty easy.