Rodger, you've been 'offered' several valid solutions. Dual classing for a couple years, for one, and others have found wheel options for you. Yet you reject them, and keep blowing the "It's best for the class" horn.

I'm with them. Your problem is shared by some, but you are still in a vast minority. And you have options. You reject the used wheel solution as unsafe. Uh, whatever..have you ever heard or seen a wheel fail in IT? I haven't, and I've been around for a few years. Heck, inspect them, have them magnafluxed if you're that worried. I assume you're already doing that with the hubs and spindles and other components on your car...otherwise it's a bit hypocritical....if you're that concerned that you'll have an unsafe wheel because of it's age, well, you're cars getting on too, eh?

Too much money? Well, that's the way the dice roll sometimes. You just can't reasonably expect to race on nickles and dimes....AND be competitive. Choose one.

And I take exception that any answer that doesn't please you is telling you to race elsewhere. Seriously, you have an issue, and you want the entire category's rule changed to make your life easier and cheaper? And EVERYone to have to buy all new wheels? C'mon...you gotta be kidding.