Steve,

He was probably just admiring the great looking numbers on the car and didn't even notice!

I also wanted to comment, and this is not directed at you Steve, but it is a dangerous and unhealthy attitude to assume that because someone did not come talk to you about what you perceived as an incident, he is an A Hole. There are a multitude of reasons why this may be. First, what you thought was an incident might, to a different driver (more, less, or different experience), not be an incident. Hell, every SM race would have to end with a group hug if every bump or nudge was an incident. Second, other issues or priorities might have prevented them from coming to see you (think impound, a long drive home, kids or wives at the track). Or third, maybe they just could not find you. I've toured the paddock looking for drivers before and either never found their cars (already in the trailer maybe) or never found the car when the driver was around.

Sorry to be so long winded, but if YOU feel that a discussion in necessary, then YOU need to make sure it occurs. You can't blame someone else for not reading your mind and acting on your wishes. Bottom line, you need to give someone a chance to prove they are an A Hole before you condemn them as such. Just my .02.

Rory
ARTEO Graphics
[email protected]

PS I think you did everything right Steve. You made the pass without contact and you found your competitor and shared your perspective and enjoyment of the race. Great Weekend!