Quote Originally Posted by CaptJon View Post
How did MY weekend go???? A loose battery cable shorted out a bunch of electronics in saturdays race that we didnt figure out until sunday morning. At 7:45AM. Rain tires still on the car from saturday. Dash is still torn apart. And I had already been to registration to withdraw from sundays race. Oh yeah one other thing, my crew was still in bed. Woke them & they did a wonderful job of getting things ready on the car. We made it on track about 5 minutes after everyone else did so I did get some good qualifying times. The start of the race was exciting as Jim made a good pass on me going into 2. After I got back by him the real race started with Jason. I think that is the most fun I have EVER had racing. Once we hooked up we never had more than 15 feet between us. Then there was that small mechanical failure. My on board camera even got the tire as it bounced over the tire wall as I was bouncing through the grass. Lots of work to do on the car but it should be ready for the ITFest.

Have to thank everyone that checked on me both saturday & sunday. It really means alot when people care enough see if there is anything they can do to help get someone back out onto the track.

Great people. Great racing. You can't ask for much else.

you and jay had a heck of a race man! I was watching you guys from everywhere!!! turn 1,2,3,4, the kink, 12 and 13! sorry about the bad luck but you had a good weekend overall!!