Quote Originally Posted by CRallo View Post
Special thanks go to Jeff Lawton, Joe DiMinno, Greg Amy and Jeremy Billel of Kakashi Racing and Tim Klvana of CPM Motorsports. Without thier assistance our weekend could not have been what it was...

This weekend also could not have happened with out Matt Kessler of Kessler engineering. With the unique capabilities of the Dynapak dyno and Matt's amazing expertise,we were able to shake the car down with out ever taking the car to a track and ensure that the engine made reasonable power, was running a safe tune and would stay cool etc. Matt's setup pad was also put to work setting the car up to great success. The old suspension and tires would have made things a mess with out a good setup! One last note: On Matt's dyno we found that the thermostat was sticking. Had this reared its ugly head at the track it would have ruined the weekend if not the car! Thanks again Matt!!!

Also, thanks are due to Alex Gifford of Branchville Motors in Ridgefield, CT. He has let me take over his shop to prep the racecar and given me time off I need to break it Branchville Motors is New England's premier Moto Guzzi Motorcycle dealership, has become well known for it's support of the Triumph Motorcycle line and is home to Vespa Ridgefield, which was one of the first ten Vespa and Piaggio dealers(botiques) in the country.

Lastly, thanks to Justin Curry for envolving me in this effort!

This effort has a ton of potential, I can't wait to see how the season unfolds...

Also, thanks to anyone that has actually read to the bottom of this!

You forgot baby Jesus!!