The problem remains, Rob, guys like me. I will do a couple Pro races this year. Now, my car doesn't really fit the classes offered, so I'm only doing a couple. Still, I can't see myself dedicating the entire season to JUST this series. I know a few will, but I bet the majority will do other events.

Now, if the Pro series is on a spec tire that's not even used in our "normal" races, well, that's a real deal killer to me. Having to have yet another set of wheels or two dedicated to just these tires, or schlepping yet again to the tire busters and mounting/ dismounting even more tires, between events and paying $100 each time. Yeeccch. Not to mention the hassle. Most of us don't own shops and have lackeys who either do it on our own machines or take them to the tire place as a normal course of business. It's a freaking hassle and expense.

I think the majority of the guys who run the series are NOT on Hoosiers, (Although I bet Hoosier is the biggest single supplier) and NONE are on the Cup tire. And most do more than the Pro series.