I'm sorry that some people are unhappy with the decisions that have been made. We work hard to fit as many classes as we feel we can in to the restricted regional. There are also no open wheel regional classes scheduled. You can't make all the people happy all the time.....

OVR has picked up another regional weekend (October) like last year to try to give us 'regional' racers another chance to run at Mid-Ohio. OVR is working hard to ensure that regoinal racers have as many opportunities as possible to race! (and race at Mid-Ohio) Mid-Ohio is a world class facility and we are very lucky to have the opportunity to run there. Mid-Ohio (IMHO) pricing is right in line with what you will find at other venues of this caliber. Of course it is not cheap, but racing is not a cheap hobby...

Don't forget that all these races/decisions are run by volunteers. To anyone with a problem with the schedule: If you don't like something - get involved and make it better. Not an OVR member? I'll pay your regional dues for a dual membership! I'd be happy to take away any excuse I can for someone not getting involved. I'd also be more than happy to 'step down' and let someone else run the event and make it better!