Thread: NortheastRacingTire.com is up for 2009

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I bout a car that has the yokahama 13 in tires on it . this car was raced in the ITA class . What tire do you recomend that i use in this class or on this car . 79 mazda RX7 . TIRE SIZE ON THE CAR NOW IS . 205-60R-13 86H B- A-008R Im new to this sport and i could use some good advice .

Congrats on the purchase, those cars are amazing!

if you didn't find it already, there is a thread going regarding tires on those cars...
    Chris Rallo "the kid"
    -- "wrenching and racing" -- "will race for food!" -- "Onward and Upward"

Quote Originally Posted by gt350 View Post
    I bout a car that has the yokahama 13 in tires on it . this car was raced in the ITA class . What tire do you recomend that i use in this class or on this car . 79 mazda RX7 . TIRE SIZE ON THE CAR NOW IS . 205-60R-13 86H B- A-008R Im new to this sport and i could use some good advice .

How competative do you want to be? ($$$$)
    Jeff L

ITA Miata

2010 NARRC Champion

2007 NERRC Championship, 2nd place
    2008 NARRC Championship, 2nd place
    2009 NARRC Championship, 2nd place

Quote Originally Posted by gt350 View Post
    Where are you located? If you run IT7 some areas have spec tire rules. Around here most run Hoosiers but in a variety of sizes, 45, 50 & 60 series. Hankooks will be fast as well, only one size available I think. I run 225/45/13.
    dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7