That's too bad...Would have loved to see a fresh face.

I'm sure you could have run well with us Midwest hacks.

No offense to Nashville...but...the track kinda sucks (especially driving for a no points race). I lost a motor mount/front subframe and tranny mounts (both!) and tranny crossmember on their new curbing 2 years ago.

While I finished the race(s) and had fun in the field of fast SEDiv cars, I don't see myself rushing back.

BTW...I'm the Eastern most situated ITS driver (that's not in Memphis/Mid-South if any of them are still racing) in the MiDiv FWIW.

Quote Originally Posted by pballance View Post
Yeah, I noticed that too. I was hoping to come up and try to recruit some of you guys to drive down for the Heart of Dixie at Nashville in June. I am only mid pack fodder with the guys in Sediv so I thought I might see some other tracks as I develop the car.

Work got in the way and I just don't feel like driving from the Mobile to Huntsville, changing trucks and driving on to St. Louis on Friday.

Not to mention I keep hearing rumors that the previous owner of my car was involved in some type of "racing incident" many years ago at Gateway.

Have a fun, safe weekend. Hopefully the rain will be out of there for the weekend.