Thanks for all the info guys. I haven't hit up Woody's or Cantley's before but will be sure to do so. Right now I'm mainly concerned with finding sources for all the plastic body bits as mine has definitely seen better days. Once I stock up on those bits is there a way to prep them as a preventative measure? While I have no desire to put carbon fiber fenders on my car (and yes, I understand that would be illegal) I also don't want to be constantly replacing fenders every time someone leans against them, especially if they're hard to come by in the first place.

I don't want to get in trouble for posting the same stuff in multiple locations on this site, but in my other thread under General IT Discussions I asked about necessary spares. What do you think the minimum spares package would contain? Again, you can post the answer over there so we don't have mirrored threads going at the same time.

Also, which manual is considered the Honda bible for these cars? The guy I bought the car from still races another CRX so I have no books, manuals, etc...

Thanks!