Quote Originally Posted by Tristan Smith View Post
yes, that's what I figured. Looks like I may have to create some. It is odd that the allowance is made for one type of suspension but not for others. Having had strut cars, I have never really thought about it till now. It seems a bit unfair that one type of suspension is allowed to put in an after market piece while other types are not. Especially if they perform no other function.
I'm with you on this one.

That "ITR" 300zx that Jeff got has some aftermarket contraption to adjust camber. It is not legal for sure but it won't be raced in that configuration here in the SE.

With my ill-fated Jensen we never get around to solving the problem with bushings. So, since I just wanted to get the car on track and see if it had potential I slotted the ball mount mount holes so I could pull the top of the upright in. Illegal, yes, but at that time I did not have the money or skills to figure out how to do it correctly with bushings. Fortunately it never raced so no animals or children were harmed in the making of the Jensen.