I haven't run Atlanta in a few years, circumstances and the schedule have not worked together. The loss of the Labor day weekend was a big reason. For those who run the ARRC, Labor day would be a good tune up.

The Pro IT races are always a good time, and I enjoyed them. My wife's birthday is the last of the home expenses of the year, and that is in mid July. Anniversary is in March, daughter's birthdays are in Feb and April. Later in the year works better for my budget. You don't have much other than the ARRC after mid summer. The weather and the track is beautiful in the fall, let's schedule some racing!

As long as the slower cars use their mirrors, and the faster cars included don't shorten the races too much, it is hard to complain about other classes being included. Everyone wants to have someone to race with. The weekend schedule needs to be set up carefully. Let's not have IT cars driving off the track, onto the grid, and then have a 4 car formula car grid and a 6 car, one finisher prod car group running. If 80% of the registered cars are IT, give us some track time, not rush hour at 90mph.

Sorry for the stream of thought.

Mike