I suspect we will do less events than 2008. (We are only 45 miles from Watkins Glen) went to NJ twice for Pro-IT(6.5 hrs 278.00 for fuel), Twice to Pocono (2 hrs down more on way back because of bridge construction on 81 Dave Z will attest to that), Cut out the June Race at nelson, Ran all we could at WGI. at This point not certain about 2009. The property & casualty end of Business is Holding up ok. Financial End well it sucks and since it is becoming more and more complicated to maintain compliance wise and cost wise may see that go away for 2009. I know that our region tried to make some changes in schedule( Big one was to move Drivers school from October to July date) in hopes that it might attract more entrants with first school in April then move Glen region school to July might have a better chance to make it convenient for new drivers and allow for more time to be able to participant in rest of summer and still Have the WDCR have final school as they do now. Unable to get the schedule changed since we need Thursday evening and Friday to stage school. Personally I would like to see the July Sprints become a double with a Pro-it included for good measure. I know NNJR had conflict with NH lets face it if its closer that's where most will go. Looking to save when and where we can