Dump the power steering and go manual if you can locate a rack. Allows removal of a considerable amount of weight up front even though the steering ratio isn't the best.

I run the ISC camber plates which have a built-in mounting for a strut bar. Others use Mazdaspeed, Corksport, and AWR. All which seem to be of good quality.

Alignment settings vary greatly according to track and driving style. Post some of the tracks you intend to run and I'm sure that some of the hotshoes on here can help you out.

The one "must do" that I think everyone can agree upon is having sufficient cooling, both in radiator and oil cooler. They must both be up to the task, for rotaries are not happy beasts when overheated. A good aftermarket radiator from Howe Racing, Griffin, or Afco can generally be adapted to fit just fine, while others like Mazdaspeed, Fluidyne, ISC Racing, and others produce bolt-in style units of good quality. Some run oil-to-water heat exchangers, while others run separate oil coolers. Both will work but ultimately, the greatest effort should be made in sealing off the radiator and oil cooler with proper (and legal) ducting. The best radiator in the world won't do the job on a rotary under race conditions without it.