NARRC Run Offs

I'm all over producing a race video. I use Windows Movie Maker but it's pretty limited - although free is a good price.

I'll bring a laptop and three cameras.

I thought you were making Miata jokes, no? :D

I'd be happy to supply some ITB / ITS in-car footage assuming I don't do something stupid before the race starts.

The Chief Starter for the NARRC RunOffs should be Pete Watson, reasonably approachable...but what you'll want to do is square it away with the Chief Steward to be up there. Usually more than enough room on the stand.
Make sure to have a second camera at Big Bend...especially if it's wet.

I'm just sayin...:D

Might be there... handling got pretty scary for me at NHMS and made a "blind" corner weight adjustment so I am not real sure that I want to literally be "sailing" through Lime Rock corners not sure what is going on...

If I can get the time to get her righted... or closer to righted... I have a solid state digital recorder that I usually use in the car. Much better in strong light. LMK if you want some video or soemthing...

Any angle to show how some of the corners take a some courage and commitment? Favorite spot ever to watch the old IMSA (say... 1975 -1988) was on the bridge before the down hill look back at west bend.

Promise me no music overlay during the racin...

Promise me no "pinks" BS music overlay double-dog-dare

Sorry... that was not clear...

I will be there even if I am not racing and the video stuff will be with me. anyone is open to use it in-car or static if I am not racing.
Brad

I am trying to give my posse a projected time for run group 4 on Saturday. Anyone wanna take a guess at an hour for me?:shrug:

If I don’t give them a target they will arrive on our cool down lap.:(

I am trying to give my posse a projected time for run group 4 on Saturday. Anyone wanna take a guess at an hour for me?:shrug:

If I don’t give them a target they will arrive on our cool down lap.:(

Some time between 9:00 and 4:00................ :D

I would guess around 11:00-11:15????

Tell 'em 10:00

images

CPM Motorsports for many weeks now, have been waiting until the moon rises above the trees, and using the tom tom drums, bones of the water lizard, and the rain dance steps seen above, referred to as the "Cactus Mountain Rain Dance," have been dancing our asses off. Is the rain dance working? - You be the judge.

Oddly many of the kids in "the Hood" have taken to the rain dance and several "rappers" have put their own words to it and replaced the tom toms with the "bass thud.". Susequently, Ike appeared off the coast of Africa. The dance has gotten out of control.

It's Lime Rock. The rest of the state can be dry and there can be a storm cloud dumping down on the track.
Usually for everyone else's session. :mad: Always happens if you like the rain.
Oh well, if all goes well and we manage to get everything buttoned up/finished and teched in time, I'm all for dry track for Ed's sessions. There's enough other variables to wory about as it is.

images

CPM Motorsports for many weeks now, have been waiting until the moon rises above the trees, and using the tom tom drums, bones of the water lizard, and the rain dance steps seen above, referred to as the "Cactus Mountain Rain Dance," have been dancing our asses off. Is the rain dance working? - You be the judge.

Oddly many of the kids in "the Hood" have taken to the rain dance and several "rappers" have put their own words to it and replaced the tom toms with the "bass thud.". Susequently, Ike appeared off the coast of Africa. The dance has gotten out of control.

You, Joe and I are all doing the rain dance!!

Either way, it's gonna be a rip roaring race. I don't remember ever running in a race where so many cars had a chance of winning.

Of course, Andy and Marc may check out and leave the rest of us fighting for scraps. :shrug:

You, Joe and I are all doing the rain dance!!

Either way, it's gonna be a rip roaring race. I don't remember ever running in a race where so many cars had a chance of winning.

Of course, Andy and Marc may check out and leave the rest of us fighting for scraps. :shrug:

I bet Hunter checks out - until he loops it! :)

So, 67 cars in a run group. Given where i will likely qualify, I might be coming out of West Bend when the green drops.

Seriously... will these groupings evolve to spread out the cars?

Back