Thread: 2008 Crow Mountain Hillclimb

Default 2008 Crow Mountain Hillclimb

If you think road racing is fun, try a hillclimb
    If you have a road racing license and a logbooked car, you're good to go for this event.

The Fourth Annual Cool Shirt Crow Mountain Hillclimb presented by CenturyTel
    September 27 and 28, 2008
    Jackson County Road 33, Fackler, Alabama
    Entry fee is $200 and includes Saturday evening dinner

Come join us for a great time. For more info:
    www.crowmountainhillclimb.org

To learn a little about the event, watch:
    video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4597726366160721290
    Eddie
    ex RX3 and GTI driver
    "Don't RallyCross what you can't afford to Road Race" - swiped from YH and twisted for me
    "I have heard that any landing you can walk away from is a 'good' landing. I bet this applies to flying airplanes as well." - E.J.

Default Fun! Fun! Fun!

I ran my SPU Baby Grand car at the Wolf Ridge Hillclimb and the Eagle's Nest Hillclimb earlier this season. Man, what a blast!! IIRC, I got more than 8 runs at each of the events. MUCH lower pressure than a club race. Since you're the only one on course, you can go as fast of as slow as you'd like. Eagle's Nest had an epic battle with John Finger driving a former Chip Ganassi/Miiler(of Pratt & Miller)/Riley (of Riley and Scott) IIRC Formula Super Vee against a Cobra kit car with a monster V8 in it. Finger and Mike Green had the car loaded and ready to go home when the Cobra beat their time. It was @$$holes and elbows to get the car out of the trailer, started, and strap John in it. He just barely eeked out the win. Come for the fun!!
    Racing make heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty - Peter Egan

ITA/IT7 Rx7
    SPU Baby Grand "clown car(s)" 1 stock, 1 with Hayabusa
    CCR BoD
    SWC of CCR Road Racing Liaison
    F&C