Quote Originally Posted by 77ITA View Post
Generally, it's the job of a journalist is to educate themselves on the topic they wish to cover, but I did respond to your email with some details. Please fill yourself in on all the facts before creating an article or it will not be much of a service to the community. I'd recommend browsing through all the links and info from the original posting here, specifically the discussion on the SM web forums.

Thanks for your time,
Jeff Seelig; IT POG Admin
Typically in an effort to educate ourselves on any topic we seek out experts in that field... As the self proclaimed POG Admin I suppose you could qualify as some type of expert. On the other hand I don't know if you are a chemist/fuel engineer, or just someone who does not like others to spend more money to go fast.

When I talk to an engineer at the fuel manufacturer, I know they are qualified and will give me factual data.

I have looked at your site as well as the links to it. I see a lot of complaints about exotic fuels and there alleged effects, but no specifics as to the fuels in question. This is your opportunity to inform us on your side of the issue, if you leave information out that you deem important to your cause, that would be a shame.