So who is in for Barber this year?

pballance

It has been slow so I thought I would ask. I know RA and the IT fest are coming up fast but who is in for Labor day at BMP?

If the car hasn't sold, I'll be there. Could be my last RR for a long time - somewhat ironic since my very first RR was at Barber in March of 2003...

Possibly. I'm running Daytona and that was to be my one long tow of the year, but if I have nothing else going on Labor Day I may do it.

I'm there! Going to split the races with the old car owner. Should be fun. First time driving at Barber so looking forward to it.

You'll like the track. Cool place to race. Ups and down, all types of corners. Works the brakes some, but not terrible.

I'm there! Going to split the races with the old car owner. Should be fun. First time driving at Barber so looking forward to it.

Tow? Hell, you coudl PUSH your car there...lol...

I may go this year; I really like that track. If so, see you there.....

Jeff, you need to get out there. Think of all the free High Life that you can drink while you are there :)

I've driven the heck out of the track in GTR2 and LFS, and seen plenty of video, so I hope to at least have some idea of where I'm going.

Does Barber have a test day on Friday?

Back