Quote Originally Posted by Terry Hanushek View Post

You are NOT required to make payment *in advance*.

The test day is being promoted by the track with no input or participation by the region. These fees are undoubtedly higher than the region would have set but the track has its own business plan and revenue objectives. This is the first test day of any sort at NJMP. I would expect market forces may impact their testing fees.
I wish it was listed that you could pay at the track. I would have preferred doing that instaed of usin a CC. I guess adding a line in the supps stating can pay by check at track would end the confusion.

Also Terry I see you are on the forum frequently. Maybe you could help us out. I actually called NJMP yesterday about the test day. I talked to a Joe Volner or Wolner something like that and asked if they could extent the deadline for the test day. Basically told him if we (the racers) could save a few bucks and the track would make a few bucks then everyone would be happy. Well he said he would talk to the boss and call me back, I am still waiting since 10 am yesterday. Talk about starting off on the wrong foot. Maybe you could put a call in, maybe they might call you back.