Pocono in July

CRallo

So...

did anyone else notice that SSM, ITA and ITS are in the RG directly after SM??

error or does someone have something against the Miata's?:shrug:

and the IT guys that run in DP are gonna be thrown in with GT!:eek:

Last edited:
I pre-registered for both SM & SSM , hoping they change the rungroups. But i will have to choose just one when i register if they don't.
It will be imponsible to do the second run group

kevin

Room for Pocono July 4 & 5

I just released a room had reserved at the Blakeslee Inn. Good place to stay. The Blakeslee Inn and Restaurant

Contact BLAKESLEE INN at:
PO BOX 1140 - Blakeslee, PA 18610
Phone: 570-646-1100
Email: [email protected]

I haven't been to pocono in years...can I stay in the paddock in my posh motorcoach? Are there showers available. Can I plug in or do I need to fire up my generator?

Anyone from Tri_region read this?

You are losing out on critical registrations by having SM and SSM back-to-back. Can someone please let the drivers know if it is under consideration to move them around?

Does anyone know who I could contact about getting some Hoosiers at Pocono? Not sure if Smarty goes to Pocono...

I'm finally getting to play ...

Andy - I mentioned this to tri-region. Appears 2 groups got swapped from the May schedule we did with NNJR. I'll mention this again.

dyoungre - Smarty will be there. He has tires for me. He also should be in the enduro.

Thanks,
Darrell

This is on the long course, right? Looks like a good configuration for hp cars...

Are any other ITA guys planning to go? I might consider ditching MARRS 3 and doing this event if there were a few more ITA entries (only see 7 right now).

A request to change the race groupings has been sent to the Chairman of the SOM. I will let people know as soon as I get a reply.

Brian Holtz
Chief Steward

Does anyone know who I could contact about getting some Hoosiers at Pocono? Not sure if Smarty goes to Pocono...

But contact him ahead of time to order your tires......

This is on the long course, right? Looks like a good configuration for hp cars...

Are any other ITA guys planning to go? I might consider ditching MARRS 3 and doing this event if there were a few more ITA entries (only see 7 right now).

There may be only 7, but I "think" the competition will be good......

;)

The schedule change has been approved. We have switched groups 5 and 6. No excuse to come play. This was simply an oversight, all you Miata guys are welcome to beat the hell out of your cars.

Brian Holtz
Chief Steward

Dammit, looks like mother nature is going to throw a wrench into the works this weekend. You gents be sure to load up the rains - since I don't own any I'm going to have to sit this one out. Catch you next time.

Dammit, looks like mother nature is going to throw a wrench into the works this weekend. You gents be sure to load up the rains - since I don't own any I'm going to have to sit this one out. Catch you next time.

Come on it's only scattered T-storms, that doesn't mean didley.

Back