It was the Tan #4, you probably went by so fast it looked white to you.

I have sort of changed my story on this after seeing the results. I posted that we were a moving chicane over on the SM board, and this is my retraction:

Hey, wait a minute, after a day and a half of reflection, (and seeing the official results) I want to change my statement on being a moving chicane. The IPRESS RACING, senior laden team used cunning and guile to squeeze on to the podium. Faking as a car in distress most of the race, the old guys took advantage of the rain and and wet conditions to finally pass a few cars. Following a well played out script that team owner Mac Spikes found in his granddaughters favorite book, the old guys used Mr. Tortoise as their knight in shining armour! Even after their lights were impaired (by a wall test on the front straight, the plan was adhered to. The final stint was spent behind an ITB WABBIT with plenty of lights to show the way. So as a lesson to all you should be always be happy when a plan comes together.
Thanks to all that supported Team IPRESS RACING in their 3rd place ITA finish at 12HRS at THE POINT. (even though we really were a moving chicane!)

--------------------
Mac Spikes
IPRESS/TOPP Racing
Team MER / MAZDASPEED
East Street Auto / Carbotech / SAFERACER / Hoosier
Fort Worth, Texas

LOREN WALLACE IS MY HERO!