Hi Matt! This reply is with all respect and thankfulness for your efforts. Thank you!
However, (knew something was up eh) I take care of Dan Jones ITR BMW. Dan won the 62 car Pro-IT race at the ARRC in Atlanta. He won the Pro-IT and both sprint races last week at Pocono. He qualified the car at Summit a couple weeks back on the ft row. It is certainly one of the "better" ITR cars. I like to think it is an on the edge built car. I also take care of an ITS car that is decent but certainly not a "dominant" car in ITS. Dans times in ITR are typically about 1 to 1.2 seconds a lap faster at any given track over an average ITS car. I am stuck as I own a race prep shop in Pittsburgh. Please don't think that this is a "I'll go play elsewhere" thing. But because Dan could not run with you guys. I need to take him to Summit Point. The ITS guy and Dan are friends so ITS guy is now going to Summit as well. I have two SM arrive and drive guys who are now going to Summit with me instead of Mid-O Chris and Kevin Gleason. I was going to do Trackside for a fellow named Dick Barnes in S2000, but when I said I wasn't going he moved his next event to VIR June 7th. I like Mid-Ohio better, more paddock space for sure! I sent a friendly e-mail to an OVR official asking about it I got a curt reply. When I asked for clarification on a point I got no reply. Little frustrated. I have the Mid-O lap record in Club Ford and have raced with the Vees in a Formula Ford PLENTY of times. 28 years with a comp liscence. That is a greater split than Dan in his ITR car vs an ITC car. So oh well tiny venting done. I agree that more including myself shoud be involved with the behind the scenes work. Right now its my income and I'm raising kids with the time spent at track. I promise to help you when my kids are outa school ! Really! Thanks all Jim Locke Back to racing!