May 3-4, 2008 Indy Region Spring Sprints Double Regional at ORP

VIR is still priority #1, but like I said, if a couple of days prior the weather looks really good for the ORP weekend, I'll probably go. I kind of want to shake the car down (and me) before making the VIR trip, but not at the risk of ORP in less than stellar weather.:o

Ian won't be at ORP, but he's still kind of thinking about VIR.

Less than 2 weeks to green flag and no smack talk? :shrug: What is this? Everybody still asleep from winter.

My entry is going in tomorrow.:eclipsee_steering:

db

Entered the Civic yesterday. Now just need to get it back together... If I don't get it done, I can always bring the Ford, but I really want to shake down the Civic!

Drove my car yesterday for the first time since the ARRC. That pleased me.

Also got my annual tech done today, complete with new logbook. Four years = one completed log book. I've ran the crap out of that car!

Hopefully the crappy weather this weekend means nice weather for next.

Drove my car yesterday for the first time since the ARRC. That pleased me.

Also got my annual tech done today, complete with new logbook. Four years = one completed log book. I've ran the crap out of that car!

Hopefully the crappy weather this weekend means nice weather for next.

The Cheif Weather Steward says all will be perfect. :happy204:

Civic is running (finally) and ready to go. (or as ready as it ever is before I show up at the track!!!) Looking forward to a great weekend. Don't know what time we will be arriving on Friday - depends on when I can get dyno time scheduled - might be Friday before coming over... Either way, I'm sure we will get nice and plowed by Friday night!!

A few technical difficulties now solved. Kevin Ruck's dad made me some awesome NASCAR bars for the door and a few more odds and ends to do like install a seat and belts. In the midst of cleaning the house for a party and getting the car done I did not send the entry in yet. Will the late fee be waived? Its bad enough that the extra fee for SM applies to regionals maybe I will become ITA only.

come on now Matt. I think he was faster than me last year. Although I was driving with one foot for 3 pedals and one arm....

And he was faster than me on Sunday once I crashed... :eclipsee_steering:

Just giving you a hard time Steve... Can't wait to have a few with you on Friday night!!

Thanks for putting the laps up datadude. Also, a big THANKS to the workers and the officials for a good race weekend.

Got the trophy pics today. Thanks! You guys would have to shoot the side of my car thats smashed up though:eek:. In any case Its nice to actually get a trophy again so I am absolutely not picky. See you back in Sept. Maybe July.

Back