Let's see I never got asked for my opinion by anyone. I do know the ITB advocate but he also is an ITS advocate..... so he never asked me anything.
I agree with Tim... use a list of people and do some emailing.

Having said the above.... now I will give my opinion. I do not care about the $1,000+ or whatever the money is... it is small in the overall spend for a year. I DO care about a nice trophy... not a crazy big one but one that is nicer then a beer mug. I showed my 10 year old my "trophy" and she said "that's it? Why no trophy?" And I had to explain that is what the powers that be decided to give out this year. She did tell me she hoped next year that I would get a real trophy if I did well again. I had to agree with her. Don't get me wrong, I like the mugs... they could be swag... but for a year end trophy do not had out anything but a nice trophy.
I do also like swag.... Hey I like wearing T-Shirts and jackets and hats etc. especially if they are related to what I do or done.
I'd lower the fee and have less swag and small nice/real trophys. Also... please do not spend allot of money on the banquet... not all of us go to all of them.
My .02
Beran