Quote Originally Posted by Ron Earp View Post
Hey hoop, ITC cars are no problem at all. They are tall enough to see! It isn't the speed differential that is the problem.
We wish we were faster I cant tell you how often we get slowed up by a SM that has more torque down the straight, but no grip in the corners.

The SRFs are hard to hear in relation to an uncorked S car too - they don't rev so high and I think most S cars are a fair bit louder, although the sound sheet would show it.
I didn't think about that... extra Cylinders = extra noise!

How was the National, good stuff?

R
Nationals was great! I worked pit out, so I got to see everything come by. Some really nice cars! Saturday the Big Bore Wings n Things had to run in the rain... that was exciting! Apparently one of them barrel rolled at 8.

In Saturday's SRF race, Lee Hill started 6th on dry tires, quickly fell back to 25th, and worked his way back to win the race.

Wayne Quick got 2nd on Sunday, and there was a big wreck in the big bore class at Nascar, with 50% track blockage!

Surprisingly, other than 1 Miata probably being totaled (he still finished the race), the SM group was quiet most of the weekend.

hoop