Thread: Rumours, innuendo and results from NHIS.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Crazy Joe

Hmmmm?? Might have to steal Joe D from Kakashi for my stable......

Way to go buddy !!!
    philstireservice.com 845-647-7407
    Hoosier/Toyo/Michelin/BFG Amsoil dealer
    Enkei Race Wheels
    Jongbloed SM Wheels
    Apex Race Wheels
    D-Force Wheels
    Race Tire Track Support NASA SCCA

Quote Originally Posted by philstireservice View Post
    Hmmmm?? Might have to steal Joe D from Kakashi for my stable...
    Hmmm, how much am I going to have to pay? Call me, we can negotiate...

Oh, and another interesting tidbit from NHMS*: The South Chicane is "out", as far as SCCA club racing goes. The NER road race committee (I believe it is) has decided that the configuration is too dangerous, primarily (as I understand it) due to the limited sight lines having been a significant factor in recent track incidents. I'm sure official announcements will be forthcoming, but for the foreseeable future, no more South Chicane.

*The track is ADAMANT about the new name, New Hampshire Motor Speedway. If you accidentally write a check to "NHIS" expect it to be handed back to you, with a stern request for "NHMS" to be the payee...
    Last edited by Greg Amy; 04-14-2008 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    Oh, and another interesting tidbit from NHMS*: The South Chicane is "out", as far as SCCA club racing goes. The NER road race committee (I believe it is) has decided that the configuration is too dangerous, primarily (as I understand it) due to the limited site lines having been a significant factor in recent track incidents. I'm sure official announcements will be forthcoming, but for the foreseeable future, no more South Chicane.

*The track is ADAMANT about the new name, New Hampshire Motor Speedway. If you accidentally write a check to "NHIS" expect it to be handed back to you, with a stern request for "NHMS" to be the payee...
    After further talks with Surge this weekend, I believe he has found a safe place to have a station that would allow a nice view of a yellow should there be something amiss in 2A.

I hope they go back and revisit their decision.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Can I assume that Fred White was OCIC in ITC? My car is still in need of some major attention and with 70 hrs/week at my real job, this old guy just doesn't have a lot of extra steam.

Steph was supposed to run, but then the baby was due to arrive on Sunday, so that was out. She wanted me to take her car and run, but I really felt that my place was by her side.

Planning on Pocono
    Ed Funk
    NER ITA CRX, ITB Civic, ITC CRX (wanna buy a Honda?)
    Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein!

Fred was there representing you guys! He ran all weekend at the school and I may have even seen him at the test day. He must be tired!
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Freddy is the friggin energizer bunny. He took only one on track session off during the school and made every critique with no crew. The new car seems pretty tight.
    dick patullo
    ner scca IT7 Rx7