Rumours, innuendo and results from NHIS.

lateapex911

Super Moderator
So??? What's happening up there??

I'll start it off. TGA (the Greg Amy) is in Jeremy's Acura teg-r today testing and has spun a dozen times in his own oil that is spewing everywhere, from the overflow or something. (A quart per session)
OK, part of that isn't true...it's just a nasty rumour, (cuz I can) but you decide the truth and the fiction. ;)

So??? What's happening up there??

I'll start it off. TGA (the Greg Amy) is in Jeremy's Acura teg-r today testing and has spun a dozen times in his own oil that is spewing everywhere, from the overflow or something. (A quart per session)
OK, part of that isn't true...it's just a nasty rumour, (cuz I can) but you decide the truth and the fiction. ;)

I haven't heard anything about the spinning, but I have been getting cell phone calls on the half hour about issues...

I am glad I am home! :p

Rumor has it that Andy B is testing Hankooks. If he can keep the car in the 15's he will run the "money tires" for the season. So AB how did it go??

Further rumour has it that Andy B will NOT be contesting this event in A due to some mechanical issues that can't be resolved in time...

Car ran very well at the test day but I am pretty sure it threw a rod in the late morning while doing on-track instruction on the first day of the school.

No Hankook test as the tires are not available yet. Did try the Hoosier as the Goodyears are not available anymore...thought they were very fast. Times were very competitive for a track with a few wet spots in critical areas.

Going to run our 1.8l SM in ITA with the Hooisers and have some fun. Realistically, keeping up with the top guys won't be possible.

Realistically, keeping up with the top guys won't be possible.

Oh he is so humble....:rolleyes:

He's been walking around crowing how he's going to kick Joe's ass all over NHMS.......To quote, "I'll show him it's not all about the car...."

:p

Almost forgot. Greg has been running some great times......I'm sure he'll be keeping right up there in the front................of the ITB field!!

Man I crack myself up!!

Last edited:
So when I told Jeff he was a putz for making up that quote, he says he put a smiley in his post...he did!

Karma got him for making that stuff up with a hood that flew up and busted up his windshield on his first hot lap...maybe a few more episodes of 'My Name is Earl' are in order... :p:p:p:p

Congrats to Joe for P1 in qual and Tim Rodgers in the Egg for P2.

So when I told Jeff he was a putz for making up that quote, he says he put a smiley in his post...he did!

Karma got him for making that stuff up with a hood that flew up and busted up his windshield on his first hot lap...maybe a few more episodes of 'My Name is Earl' are in order... :p:p:p

Congrats to Joe for P1 in qual and Tim Rodgers in the Egg for P2.
Just a reminder that as our NARRC Champ you have an image to maintain - You are our diplomat and leader.:happy204:

here's what I have for starters:

Joe D green - checker
Steve Gorriaran glued to Joe's butt - was penalized and lost 2nd
Andy Bettencourt (hot lap - didn't get the number)
Shane Hawthorne

Last edited:
DSC_6450.jpg

DSC_6404.jpg

DSC_6438.jpg

:happy204:

Last edited:
I was for sure a loooong weekend. Lots of time put in by Greg A, Jeff L, Dick P, etc from IT for the students at the school. Thursday test day for most of us made for a 4-day event.

The rain threatened all weekend and we got a lot during the school. Race day was COLD but dry.

ITA would have been an absolute BARN BURNER if Tim was able to come and Jeff didn't have an issue with a broken windshield. Would have been 6 cars fighting for 1-2 spots all race.

Patullo had a nice 'moment' in T3 that I hear is pretty awesome...

See you at Pocono - with a new engine...:eclipsee_steering:

Hi, my name is Jeff and I'm an idiot....

<everyone> Hi Jeff!!

Would have loved to have been in the dog fight, would have been fun.

Joe did have a hell of a race holding of Gorriaran (who unfortunately had a "slight" off during the pace lap...........). Great show.

To freakin' tired to write more......

Back