Well we have pretty much seen it all from snow, rain, sweltering heat all in the March race at Gateway. This weekend was a mix as well.

A lot of "A" drivers out there this weekend, 9 on Saturday and 11 I think on Sunday, made things really fun. I dont think I have seen as many safety vehicles out there on the track during race condition since drivers school.

Thanks Mike and Doug for showing up and helping us with the alignment and camber settings. wish you could have been there Sunday, racing was even better, at least for me.

SPECIAL THANKS to Scott at Izzy's Custom Cages for helping out with more than I have space/time to write about while still working at my real job. You are going to love the work you did.

And just so everyone knows, I didnt hit the alternator in practice, but did manage to hit the what I assume was the alternator bracket. scared the bejezzes out of me. (another 1st). I had heard that someone lost a tire/rim on the alternator though.

And I need to appoligize to Mr. Albin and all the cars following him for Sunday's screw up in 3A on the last lap. Not so much as an excuse, but at least the reason it happened, was the shifter cable bushing broke on the transmission on the upshift from 4/5 on the front straightaway and I ended up going from 4/3 and thought I blew up the tranny. I pulled over to the inside so everyone could go by as I coasted in N for a bit and found that I still had 3 and 4 but no 5th (later found out on the cool down lap no 1st or 2nd). When I finally figured that all out that whole crowd caught me right in 3A. Trying to stay out of the way I ran right into the water hole and caused a big mess for everyone I am sure. Or at least increased their pucker factor a little bit.

Now that the 1st race of the season cobwebs are shaken off, heres hoping the next event goes smoother for the Plan "B" Racing Team.