Thanks guys. I had a blast Saturday. I almost got to the point where I could drive the turn ahead in several parts of the track instead of "survival" mode of driving the turn in front of me. I would like to think that I could go a little faster if my brakes hadn't gone away on me. I was just using them up being new to the track. Oh well, it was great fun and CMP is now on my "A" list of tracks that I want to continue to drive.

Sunday was just a mess. I waffled back and forth all morning about loading or drving. I finally said to heck with it, put on the rains and went out. As the track dried I got a little quicker but being accustomed to the hoosiers the tread and sidewall movement had me freaked. I couldn't figure out if it was lack of grip on track or just tread/sidewall movement. When I started hearing the tires sound off in 14 I realized I had grip. By then the race was over.

The ITR BMW, KVS, and the T-2 350 were hooked up and screaming. It was actually fun to watch as they went by.

Bottom line was I had fun and I don't think I caused any drama. My goals were met!!