Jake,

The first $15k is due by March 28th to VWoA. Tryouts are free except I have to cover all travel and lodging. VWoA sent out 100 invitations for the cup, they are going to take 30 drivers and an additional 10 backup candidates.

If/when I make it, the second installment of 20K is due to VWoA by the 21st of April. This covers all of my entry fees, fuel, tires, car transportation and maintenance. I have to pay for all lodging and travel expenses. Similar to Skip Barber's series, there is a liability of up to $7500 per crash if the damage is less than $7500. Once you do more than $7500 in damage the liability goes up incrementally. (10k then 12.5K).

I do not know any information about the TV package but can only hope that there is one to help secure another potential sponsor.

Finally, I am 24 years old. I have been racing ITB ever since I graduated from Skip Barber race school in early 2001. Prior to that I auto crossed for 3 years. Currently I hold the track record at Road America and am .04 seconds off of the new record at Black Hawk Farms.

I have had a career in mind for the past 3 years and am hoping that this will open a door to that dream. If this does not pan out, I plan on running ITB this season, then make the move to SSB or F-Production, meanwhile raise the one race, $7500-$8500 buy-in for the Bildon GAC GTI.

I won't let you fellow IT'ers down