Thread: Breaking News from LRP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Amy View Post
    I'm just sitting here shaking my head. Have we not learned ANYTHING from the Mo-Hud debacle last year? How many times did we (the competitors) tell the organizers last year that we had very little interest in back-to-back-to-back-to-back weekends, especially one at a track that is so expensive to run? And now we're getting two events back-to-back ON THE SAME WEEKEND??? And, having to take ANOTHER day off of work to do it?

Who in the hell are these events being run for? The organizers or the racers?

Whatever. I wish NER luck, but I suggest they ask Mo-Hud to save them a seat at the credit agency...and one at the negotiating table next time they have to ask Tri-Regions for a favor.

Utterly amazing.
    There are already NARRC races on the 1st, 3rd nd 4th weeknds of July. This HAS TO BE an either/or in terms of NARRC points. NO WAY they can both be NARRC doubles so this effectivly changes nothing IMHO in terms of the AMOUNT of races.

I am betting LRP will be a double NERRC and Pocono will be the double NARRC. That is unless the NARRC committee decides to swap the 'sanction' to LRP because they think it's better for the series.
    Last edited by Andy Bettencourt; 02-17-2008 at 10:12 PM.
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967