Daytona 24 hr race ??

I will be there all weekend, 59 and 58 cars... party in turn 1
[/b]

Paul,
Imagine my reaction when------Last week, I was driving northbound on I-95 and see many Rolex and Koni challenge teams rolling toward Daytona. Several big transporters, shiney rigs, beatifully detailed. It was like I had gone to heaven. Then, I see a Ford Expedition towing an open trailer with a certain Porsche powered DP on it. WTF?????? Budget cuts???? IF I could have got my camera out fast enough, I would have had loads of fun with that post....

See everyone there..

I assume it was the 59 Brumos car which was on display in the FanZone.(but you know what happens when you assume things...)

Thanks guys. Everything just came together for us this year. We had 2 very well prepped cars and the crew really pulled together. Some of our fellow IT guys helped out as well. I will let them post about their weekend. All 4 of the Speedsource built RX8's finished the race with 3 in the top 10. It will be a while before sleep patterns return to normal. Go Mazda!!! :smilie_pokal:

No that was just our display car... the 2003 winner of two races, the old chasis... all the other DP's were in the big rig..
We had to bring dow 4 display cars for the historic race...

Back