Mark,
If you know how to contact him you should give him a heads up to this forum and that he probably should fix it BEFORE he runs ITA. (Could he run ITE with you?) I guess in PT it would just move him class wise. I don't know how picky the guys running SWDIV IT have been this past year as I only ran a couple of events, but that type stuff might draw a little bit of concern.
Mac
[/b]
I tried to PM him on a NASA board but apparently don't have the post count to PM, maybe someone else wants to refer him to this thread. I was going to give him a little heads up to "keep it clean" and that blatant disregard for the rules was not well recieved here or anywhere. Of course he can go ITE with me and I'd encourage that. In reading back at his posts (http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=18957&start=0 - Mike is SaveSpecNeon) , he will be at the Feb TWS R/N race and then the NASA MSRC race March . I won't be at the R/N but whichever ITA cars are there might want to look around. There was 3 of them at the Dec. school and looks like possibly a total of 5 new Neons next year?