In your meeting, could you also bring up the idea of using split starts for the races? At Mid Ohio, I found it more challenging to pass a car that had higher HP but a slower overall car than many other tracks I've raced at. This causes more forced passes (I know I did one and had contact with an ITS car in lap one).
[/b]
I absolutely loved the event... I know that my father wants to bring his ITS car out next year and we also want to bring back the Audi's (with fresh motors) but it will be up to the finances when the time comes... Our rig is a bit expnsive to get out to Ohio

As for the split starts, I would like to see it in the supps that you will have them. I know that I have said it plenty of times before, but it will be a deciding factor if the finances are tight but doable. I did not enjoy the first 5 laps of the races because of the backmarker ITS cars, it was just about the worst racing I have ever had to deal with.

One other thing that I would ladd the most value (IMO) and would ove to see (I am sure others would also like) is two or three 10 minute hardship sessions on Sunday morning. All cars, all classes lumped together, simply to test repairs from saturdays enduring race!!!

Other than that the only thing I can suggest is keeping everything the same. Despite the one issue of split starts it was one of my favorite events in the past 8 years!!!

Raymond "No more , time to save up the mula !!!" Blethen