So, who's goin'?

IT Fest attendance

• Total voters
We'll have at least:
Kevin Ruck - ITA
Ian Green - ITA
Brian Ehmer - ITS

Pending on what happens with the VIN rule and/or if we get some rental drivers, we could add one or two more.

I am so there!

It will likely be my first Greatlakes Div race of the season!

I know that Fandozzi is also planning on bringing his Neon out.

Kirk and Pablo will be there, taking the ITB race to Scott Giles' new Honda. Hope we're up for it.

If the Golf is 2 seconds off the pace with me driving, is that proof that it's too light?

K

Kirk,

if you don't mind being another second off the pace, you can race with me in my black CRX. then we can return ITB to its roots of black and blue racing.

tom, who is hoping some of the local ITB hot shoes / recordholders race this year.

Planning on bringing my ITB Prelude to the event along with some extra fuel injector 0-rings. :( Hopefully this year I'll be able to figure out turn one.

My dad is planning on it with his ITS car, and for my brother and I it will be mostly up to the finances. For me it will also depend on class groupings and/or split starts.

Raymond

Thanks guys :D Lets keep this poll at the top of the topic page so it won't get lost in the shuffle. Right now from the other info I've gathered the preference voiced is to keep things at :

5 race groups. Does it matter if the race group is Formula cars?

Scuttle the thoughts on AS? Or leave it as a backup in case TCC doesn't pan out?

Hardship session Sunday morning?

As far as the Race weekend.

Over 2 hours of time is good.
---------------------------Saturday 30 minutes qualifying ?
-------------------------- Afternoon races of 22 laps = 52. 8 miles? ( 25 laps = 60 miles)
-------------------------- Sunday morning sprint race ( keep at 17 laps) or shorten it to 15?

Format is staying the same no matter what.

Let me know.

Todd

I would imagine all of the Margarita Motorsports ITS cars will be there. 6 RX-7's (Miller, Mast, Wise, Harding, Milarcik, Martz), 4 Datsuns (Carson, Woeppler, Walton, Walton). Mike OLivier will be there in his ITA Civic EX. Maybe even a T2 350 Z in ITE of course.

matt

Back