ITCS rule 9.1.3.C.

The intent of this rule is to allow the competitor to obtain replacement parts from standard industry outlets, e.g., auto-parts distributors, rather than from the manufacture.
Part of the rule ^.

Lets forget all the crap you guys are using to convince yourselves it's legal. How are you going to beat this part of the rule?

"obtain replacement parts from standard industry outlets, e.g., auto-parts distributors,"

Are you going to call the fab shop that's going to fabricate your dingle dangal a standard industry outlet, e.g., auto-parts distributors? Forget ALL your other crap excusses why you think you specially fabricated dingle dangal is legal how are you going to talk your way around standard industry outlets, e.g., auto-parts distributors?

As I used to say if you want to play in the big pond step up to Production & when you have Production covered move on to GT. Please don't attempt to drag their rules into IT cars.
[/b]
David my friend you can cry all you want I did not write the rule. I promise if I want a billet crank I can by a scat through any autoparts chain I want. This is just a function of an open rule set. I am playing in a different pond now but the facts are that a question was asked an bad info was given. I