I could see this coming from a mile away. Selling the NX was inevitable. Come on now look at it this way. 2006 Greg dominated everything won ARRC NARRC NERRC set multiple track records was on the front insert page of GRM twice etc. the list could go on for ever. 2007 what happened Greg won the first race of the year at NHIS and from there it all went down hill. After not duplicating the 2006 season what is the point of coming back in 08 with the car. All the excuses for not doing as well were used up in 07.

Also Greg was getting scared of a certain other driver in the same chassis. In prior years it was laughable how far off this driver was of Greg's B13 chassis, but this year was a different story. The other driver came on strong and was nipping at the great Greg Amy's heals and I am sure it made him nervous very nervous.

So the NX my be leaving us as a permenant fixture in the NE but I would keep my eye on the other B13 chassis running around the NE. I heard he has a few plans for next season on top of the 15 ponies they had already found in the car right before the ARRC.

Be affraid very affraid in 2008.