What has me a bit puzzled is that according to the minutes of the CRB meeting, my letter was the only one submitted on the 1986 FIA standard. Does anybody really read Fastrack anymore? Is it because its not in Sportscar? I sent my original letter to both the CRB and BoD within minutes of the original posting in Fastrack over the summer. I'm hopeful that after all these posts in this and the other few threads here that people are writing to the SCCA as well as posting. All the online chatter mean absolutely nothing to the SCCA. The only stuff on the record is what doesn't get lost after it hits the SCCA mailroom... and a lot of it does get lost. Please write the letters whether it effects you or not as next time it just might be your bottom line thats changing. I'm happy for the one year, but we need to get this changed for a longer period of time. There is nothing the SCCA can say to me that makes me believe a single layer suit with an SFI tag is better than my triple and double layer FIA suits. Nothing!

Dave Brown

Write the letters to the CRB!!!