Thread: CCPS at CCR CMP National

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rob. Go to the CCPS website and contact Estus White about car classing. I can only host the race by their rules. We would like to have you.

Have you run CMP and what lap times do your cars turn there. Fast S time is 1:51-1:52.
    Steve Eckerich
    ITS 18 Speedsource RX7
    ITR RX8 (under construction)

Rob. Go to the CCPS website and contact Estus White about car classing. I can only host the race by their rules. We would like to have you.

Have you run CMP and what lap times do your cars turn there. Fast S time is 1:51-1:52. [/b]

Steve or anyone,

Can anyone tell me why there is a manditory 2 minute pit stop in a 45 min race in the ccps?

Thanks

Steve or anyone,

Can anyone tell me why there is a manditory 2 minute pit stop in a 45 min race in the ccps?

Thanks
    [/b]
    Long story short Dan, it makes it possible for 2 drivers to share the car without it costing them the race. Run it yourself or split it. Just let me know if you need that BMW worn out for half a race. :026: I'm slow there but I could try.

I will see what we can do for you Rob. I think your cars would fit fine at CMP.
    Steve Eckerich
    ITS 18 Speedsource RX7
    ITR RX8 (under construction)

Long story short Dan, it makes it possible for 2 drivers to share the car without it costing them the race. Run it yourself or split it. Just let me know if you need that BMW worn out for half a race. :026: I'm slow there but I could try.
    [/b]

Thanks for the explaniation Steve but I can't understand why anyone would need or want another driver for a 45 minute race. I could understand if the race was 3 hrs or longer but 45 mn. this is still a short race IMO.

Thanks for the explaniation Steve but I can't understand why anyone would need or want another driver for a 45 minute race. I could understand if the race was 3 hrs or longer but 45 mn. this is still a short race IMO.
    [/b]
    My brother and I co-drive CCPS races regularly. It allows us to run one race and take home two "finishes" for renewing our licenses.

Oh, and we'd be more likely to run if it was all on Saturday. Honestly, though, mid-Feb might be tough for me to make.
    Doug "Lefty" Franklin
    NutDriver Racing
    ITA/IT7 RX-7 and SPU Baby Grand
    Flagging & Communication
    SEDiv/AtlRegion