I am curious, how is your oddysey as a tow vehicle?

1. Are you flat towing or are you using a trailer.
2. how heavy is your trailer with car loaded.
3. What year is your van.
4. Do yo have stock shocks and have you added air springs?
5. How is the handling with trailer
6. What kind of MPG

I am towed a 3500 pound car and trailer with a Pontiac transport for 8 years with excellent results. But am considering what to do next, I'd be interested in a odyssey but am concerned about lack of billstein shocks for them and also the behaviour of the independent rear suspension vs a beam axle. Would appreciate your comments.
[/b]
I have only towed a car with this van once and that was with a dolly, so it was as if the load wasn't even there. But I towed with a '97 Voyager before that with no problems. 1200lb dual axle trailer, total loaded weight was close to 3500lbs, but I had air shocks in the rear.

I would not hesitate to tow the same weight with the Odyssey once I add air shocks and a tranny cooler, however I don't plan on doing the air shocks for awhile as I traded the trailer I had for a dolly (plus some cash) and dolly's don't have much in the way of tongue weight. The van is a '02 and in every day driving I seem to get 20 mpg or 2 more than I did with the Voyager, towing doesn't ever affect my mileage any because I tow at conservative speeds (65mph, never more than 1/4 throttle).