the difference is only the output shafts afaik...i heard a rumor somewhere that its got like a tiny bit extra fluid capacity, but i dont know that i could confirm that even

as far as the bolts, youre supposed to use 12 to 13mm shank bolts for the ring gear, but if you didnt know you probably didnt notice because its only going to create 1/2 a mm of play...i know a couple people that have run it without the bolts and not had a problem...but personally i would rather be safe than sorry since i do know about it

my home track will be watkins glen, and not having run summit point nor driven a car prepped to ITA spec i cant say how your experience would translate into the esses and the straight before the chicane at the glen, but ive heard people refer to it as being more like the straights at VIR...and hitting almost 130 on it (factory 5th gear limiter) in a bone stock hatch on all season tires is something i have done, so i had just been assuming id run out of revs there

i might actually get both because basically every track in the NE aside from the glen, maybe VIR if i become a regular there, will be tight enough that i could easily get away with running a 4.63