I don't have an axe to grind with Spec Miata, but if this is the 'National Championship' for regional classes, and/or those that don't go to the runoffs - why are the Spec Miatas at the ARRC?

From every account I have heard they completely monopolized the resources that were available to the tech shed. This is not unexpected for a class like that, but they can go see who's fastest in October no?
[/b]

Agreed 100%...

I am glad that I didn't make the $5,000 investment for the one weekend... The track is fun and the competition is also good (not the hardest), but one reason I liked the event was because I knew that I was racing people whom would actually be penalized (without effort from me) if they were not in compliance.

I would not expect to have to file paper at this event.

All that said, I am not in anyway pointing out one or more ITB cars, but for my own piece of mind I would have liked to have seen all the Golfs (top 3) torn down as they are dam fast IMO and I am sure that all those Golfs would also like to see my car torn down as well if I were to beat them in future "ARRC" events.

Raymond