Yes it is Alain old car. The car is pretty much stock, he started putting it back to ITS specs, becuase his dad built a stroker motor for his 2.6 car (190e ITE) so Alain desided to drop down to ITS. He was going to run in ITS but his dad sold his 190e 2.6 and with the GT40 business taken off he doesn't have time to race. The engine is stock as with the rest of the drive train. These cars had all the go fast parts on them from the factory. We are going to rebuild the engine for next year as it is showing signs of blow by, but after five years of racing its time. There is not a lot of legal IT mods that can be done to the engine, the 20% increase is not there. Alain spent most of his efforts working on the suspension getting it to handle. I think with a fresh engine it will be in the ball park, now as far as the driver is concerned thats a different story. If I didn't know Alain and his car (I never thought he would sale it or that it was for sale) I would of never even looked at it, I was going DSR. I sure am glad I stop in his shop the other day.