Ahh, that's good to hear, I think? I went through a half a season or so a few years back where about every third session or so the Black Cow would throw the belt. I never really figured out why, but I ended up changing the fan pulley, the alternator and the crank damper and the problem went away.

By then I had installed a bright red LED in my idiot light panel which used the stock &#39;charge&#39; warning light leads from the factory amp meter. When the light came on, I knew I&#39;d lost the belt. It seemed to serve as a better warning system than waiting until coolant splashed up on the windshield when the radiator overflow bottle was full. <_<

I finally got finished replacing my blown up engine / gearbox yesterday. We put in an old, but still tight, street engine to make the last event of the season. All I need is a third place finish one day of the other to wrap up the divisional championship.

Did I send you or Ron photos of the destruction? It&#39;s truly impressive. If I didn&#39;t, PM me your address again and I&#39;ll get them out.