Andy,

I agree with you. In this case, size does matter. One of the reasons that groups like EMRA and NASA can run their 'dual events' is because they're not drawing huge crowds. But, if you look at what some people say about some of the SCCA races, they're not drawing huge crowds either. I know that's not the case on the East coast, but I'm sure that there are plenty of Regions that could integrate a PDX event into a Regional weekend. Of course, that means less track time for the racers, but that should be offset by lower entry fees since they're spreading it around to the PDX folks.

I'd love to hear from someone that had a lot of experience w/ Solo I. Did anybody ever do an analysis as to why it failed?

And I said that T1-5 is not a direct ITR-C alignment, today, but we should be able to get close. T1/ST should become the new TransAm. Start running production-based cars again and see if you can't get the mfg's interested again.

Not perfect Andy, but it's a place to start. Think about where we started and how we got to PCAs. That took a couple of years and a LOT of work.