I see no reason to exclude older cars. I also see no reason to make sure that they can compete with newer cars. Proactive classing is on my list, and I like the idea of an Ad Hoc doing this because I would hate the workload to bog down the ITAC.

The CRB could certainly stand to look at IT, T, P, GT and form some semblance of a plan to 'grow' cars through the system. T being reigned in to IT spec or less makes a lot of sense to me, then create space for T cars in IT as they age out, even if this means we create faster IT classes. If we have a path for cars from T>IT>P>GT then people can take their old T cars and go into any of 3 other classes, depending on the level of prep they want to embark on.

Speaking of faster IT classes. It does not take much looking to see that there are a lot of cars that are too fast for ITR already. Once ITR has a foothold, the ITAC should seriously look at what the next fast class would look like.

I like the idea of an awd/turbo class, but don't know if that can work well within the IT ruleset. Maybe we finally found a reason for Prepared to exist...