yeah, Puckett is not building those anymore.

Chris Schimmel has a pucket header on his mk2, he has also mentioned that he would be interested in building headers, Dejavu?

We seem to be making plenty of squirt with the TT header on the MK3, it also has the nice scavenging collector built in, I just cut the damaged collector off of a Puckett header built for a Acura B18, it had 1 5/8" primarys and a cheapo collector on it, we put a nice collector on it and the but dyno says it helped some, couldn't have hurt the other collector had at least 50% reduction on two of the pipes from being smashed. I haven't had that car back at the Dyno. In my opinion, TT has done an assload of testing with exhaust systems, hell it's their bread and butter, I think by now they know what they are doing just as well as anyone, probably better. I think you can't go wrong with TT exhaust parts. Unless you have the right kit to hook to the back end of that header your not going to have that badass sounding note that Kirk's does though! That's where I come in. . .